Published on February 19th, 2017 | 487 Views0
5 reasons I’m ready for half term to come to an end
1. Four-year-old Big Girl just finished the day saying she enjoyed skiing. This is great, but let’s finish on a high
2. She is also talking about having her heart broken and getting married, while humming on Wagner’s Here Comes the Bride. We really need to get back to reality and out of this holiday madness!
3. My head has been spinning and I’ve come down with BPPV, which has been pretty inconvenient for a full-packed week and a trip abroad alone with two kids
4. Daddy T, who’s been back in London working, has created a new filing system and proudly showed it off on FaceTime. The problem is that it consists of paper trays lined up on the floor. I need to get back ASAP!
5. And on top of that I’m missing the mums coffee mornings in Gail’s!
Home sweet home!